Friday, June 11, 2010

Baseballer Ben

Ben just finished his baseball season. It was fun - so fun that I went out and bought my own baseball mitt! I thought, "how hard can it be to play catch?" Having very little baseball experience, I should have known better. Ben did. When I asked him to play catch with me and my new mitt, he said he would, just as long as we did it in the back yard. I said, "Are you embarrassed that I may be horrid?" "Yep," he said. He was right. As you all know, I don't give up - also, the mitt IS stiff (mostly, the problem, I think) so it will have to be beat into submission with a baseball - even if it takes all summer!

Please watch this iMovie of Ben's baseball season.

Much love to you all!
amy, jeff, ben and lauren

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nice...Way to go Ben! Love the little hip sway before he hits :-)