Friday, November 12, 2010

Jensen Update
Hello everyone.
We have been very busy this summer and fall and can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner. We have a movie for you all - it's our Summer Vacation Movie. A bit late, I'm afraid, but worth the wait! Please enjoy.

On the cancer front, I had an MRI last week and the scans show that the tumor "Thigh Meat" is not attempting a comeback. "Die Thigh Meat, Die!" By the way, if you don't know what I am referring to, we named my brain tumor, "Thigh Meat," because I hate dark meat and that is what I visualized my tumor looking like.

At dinner tonight, I realized that this January, it will be 4 years since we found out about Thigh Meat. It's so weird to think it's been that long but when I think about how Ben was five and Lauren was 3, it's a world away. Especially since they are growing up so quickly. For example, Ben has to wear deodorant now (yikes, I hope he doesn't find out that I am sharing this). It's just that he is so active and therefore sweats a lot and pretty soon he starts to smell like a homeless guy. At first, we couldn't believe that a nine-year-old would smell like that until we took a closer whiff. Oooooooh-wee! So, all that to say that "Old Spice" has a new customer. Hey Corporate America, if you are reading this, you need to start marketing Deodorant to tweeners.

We hope you are all well and wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving.

much love, amy (jeff, ben and lauren).

p.s. I forgot to mention that we adopted a hamster named Svetlana. Photos of her to come. Freddy and the fish are still in the mix as well.

No comments: